Please note our current protocols for in-office appointments:
We are restricting access to our building to patients only with few exceptions.
We will obtain your temperature before entering our office.
We will pre-screen you with the following questions:
- Have you been tested for COVID19?
- Yes, negative test: currently experiencing any symptoms?
- Yes, positive test: 14 days from a negative test or telehealth appt
- Yes, pending results: reschedule after a negative result or telehealth appt
- Do you currently have symptoms of fever? cough? shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to high-risk areas? i.e., NY or NJ
We are practicing social distancing and additional cleaning/sanitizing.
The Texas Medical Board requires both patients and providers to wear masks.
Please contact our office with any questions. 903-561-9255